Wednesday 3 March 2010

Fable Fanfiction


So a long time ago, when I was playing the original Fable I set about writing an long fan fiction which followed and expanded on the games storyline. It took a long time, and is certainly nowhere being finished, as well as that it needs extensive editing and such like, but I have it here none the less.

So, below are some links to my original Fable I fan-fiction, as well as a link to the second part and other fan-fictions of mine. I also wrote a myriad of fan-fictions for Fable II, and in the middle of one for Fable III so will keep you updated.

Fable: Hero Prt I
Fable: Hero Prt II

Enjoy and feel free to leave comments below if you like it, and if you don't as well, let me know what you feel needs changing as its all about constructive criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment